Materials & Tools
- Tempura or Acrylic Paint
- Disposable Bowls or Paper Plates
- Popsicle Sticks
- Wet Wipes
- String or Yarn - cut into approximately 30" lengths
- Sketch Pads - approximately 8" x 12"
- Rope and Clothespins (for drying / displaying)
- Butchers Tray (for pressing paper)
- Magnets (Optional - for clothespin personalization)
- Pencils/Sharpies (For names on paper and clothespins)
- Clean excess paint from string BEFORE placing it on paper.
- When laying out the string, try NOT to cross it around.
- Students can also personalize their clothespins with the names etc. and add a magnate.